Delivery & Returns
DELIVERY TO THE USA AND CANADA IS $10 AND FREE WHEN YOU SPEND OVER $20.
GOODS ARE NORMALLY DISPATCHED WITHIN 1-2 WORKING DAYS OF ORDER RECEIPT FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. YOUR PARCEL SHOULD ARRIVE WITHIN 7-10 WORKING DAYS (EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS) FOLLOWING DISPATCH.
International standard shipping to the USA is free for all orders over $20. Pretty Polly will pay the import duty on your order but please note sales taxes are excluded from our prices.
If you are a retail or wholesale customer, Pretty Polly will not be responsible for the customs and import duty charges.
Our couriers only deliver between 8am and 7pm and may require a signature. Your order will be dispatched via the most appropriate carrier depending upon size and weight. Once the parcel has arrived in your country it will be passed to the internal postal service and handled in accordance with standard shipping procedures.
If you need to contact us about your order then you can email us at email@example.com
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock, we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale.
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
- On the cancellation of a contract, any sum paid by the consumer will be repaid as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of cancellation. The full price paid for the goods will be refunded and this includes the cost of delivery of the goods to the consumer.
- If you wish to cancel the contract and return the goods you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the return, including the order number within 14 working days following the delivery date of the goods. You must then complete a returns form and post the garment/s back to us within 28 days of receipt of you order. Download a Returns and Exchanges Form
- If you have received the goods before cancelling the contract, you will be under a duty to restore those goods to the supplier at your own cost and, in the meantime, to keep them and take reasonable care of them. This duty to take reasonable care ends if the consumer (at their own expense) sends the goods to the supplier.
- If you cancel the contract before receiving the goods, and the carrier attempts to deliver the goods, you should not accept delivery from the carrier, and they will return the goods to us. In the event of the carrier leaving the goods, it is the suppliers' responsibility to arrange the return of the goods from you.
- If the seal of the pack has been broken we cannot accept the return of the product unless there is a product fault. We can only accept ladders as faults if they were present when you first opened the packet. A return will only be accepted if the item is unworn and the pack is unopened. Please do not send a return if you cannot satisfy these conditions to avoid disappointment.
- We will only refund your postage charges if the return is as a result of our error or the item is found to be faulty.
- Where the returned product is found to be faulty we will offer an exchange for the same product.